Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wow it has been a while.

Things have been crazy lately with school so I haven't posted in a while but I have been listening to a lot of cool music. So I will try to post about a few cool bands and stuff. I have really been into Dengue Fever who I will post about next. Plus really like the Bird and the Bee. Plus the country senseibility of Cat Power has really suited my fancy. Last Monday I went to go see the British band The Duke Spirit. The also have a country sound, Leila Betts ( the very attractive lead singer) plays a mean harmonica, though she seemed a little too self conscious when she first came on stage but once she stated sweating she started to relax. Well I need to get started on my Dengue Fever post and I will be posting a lot more soon.

No comments: